Named after Stephen Ram who built a nonconformist chapel in Homerton in 1723. The established church could not keep up with the fast growing population of the area in the 18thCentury, so it was unofficially, used for Anglican worship although it was not connected to the parish. It was called Ram’s Chapel. A school was added in 1801.
55 total views, 1 views today