Formerly the site of The Mothers’ Hospital set up by the Salvation Army. This large maternity hospital, was previously a home for unmarried women. The hospital was opened in 1913 by Queen Victoria’s daughter, Princess Louise. Following the formation of the National Health Service after the Second World War it was closed in 1986.
26 total views, 1 views today