This was laid out on Yester Park, a four acre plot of the much larger estate Camden Estate, which had been broken up after developer Nathaniel William John Strode. This was home to Lord Arthur Hay, who from 1862 became Viscount Walden and four years later Marquess of Tweeddale. It was named after the Hays’ Scottish seat Yester House, which had been their home from the 15thCentury. He died in 1878.
166 total views, 1 views today