Remembering corn merchant William Morley who lived at Green Street House – also known as Boleyn Castle – from the late 1770s until his death in 1832. The 16thCentury property, was later used as a school, a church and a maternity home. It was leased to West Ham United, along with some adjoining land, in the early 20thCentury and the club sub-let the house to the Boleyn Castle Social Club. The house was demolished in 1955.
127 total views, 1 views today