In 1926 parts of the Langley Estate were sold for development. The original mansion, close to where Langley Park Girls School is today, became the club house for Langley Park Golf Club but burnt down in 1913 and a new club house was built in Barnfield Wood Road. The Avenue of trees from the mansion to Pickhurst Lane became one of the fairways and gave its name to one of the roads. The Goodhart family who had owned Langley Park gave their name to another.
10 total views, 2 views today