Descriptive. Chislehurst and Bickley Park opened at the Old Hill/Chislehurst Road junction on July 1, 1865 as part of South Eastern Railways’s network across Kent. Within three years the station was replaced with a larger station simply called Chislehurst, Station Approach later being used as a station car park. The station is regarded as a fine example of its type of that era.
225 total views, 1 views today