A joke name. This is one of a small cluster of streets in the area named after golfing terms, the others being Fairways and Golf Road. It is a reference to the golf course laid out in 1891 on nearby land, which was later used for Kenley airfield. This road however was in fact agricultural land belonging to Welcomes Farm prior to development.
113 total views, 1 views today