Sir Gareth was one of the knights of the Roundtable from Arthurian legend. This road, on the Downham Estate, was built sometime between 1924 and 1930. The local school was called Malory which was named after the author of L’Morte d’Arthur originally titled The Whole Book of King Arthur and His Noble Knights of the Round Table. The estate was built as part of the slum clearances following the First World War.
19 total views, 1 views today