Named after Sir Galahad, one of the Knights of the Round Table. This road on the Downham Estate, built sometime between 1924 and 1930, is one of several in the area named after the Arthurian legend. The local school Malory is named after the author Thomas Malory whose Le Morte d’Arthur is a version of the legends of King Arthur and his knights. The estate was built as part of the slum clearances following the First World War.
366 total views, 1 views today