Until relatively recently much of the area around King’s Cross Station and St Pancras Station was full of depots, yards, gas holders, coal shoots, warehouses, workshops, transit stations and indeed, granaries. This road was built sometime after 1916 over the former site of St Pancras Goods, Cattle and Coal Depot. This was previously a service road for the Great Northern Railway ‘s St Pancras Goods Depot. The 1895 Ordnance Survey map shows a smithy and a horse infirmary on the road.
45 total views, 1 views today