Named after members of the the Pritchard family. Andrew Pritchard, a “tilemaker of Hackney Road”, who in 1789 began to buy up and develop the area around Cambridge Heath from the 1770s. His estate grew and by the early 19thCentury covered a wide area. Nearby local streets including Ada Place, Marian Place and Pritchard’s Road plus Ion Square are also named after members of his family.
45 total views, 1 views today