Named after the trees that grow here possibly the ones that gave Cedar estate its name. It was recorded that in about 1670, the master of the local grammer school Robert Uvedale planted a cedar of Libanus in its grounds. It was originally called Cemetery Road after Lavender Hill Cemetery which was opened in 1872. A building notice was submitted for some cottages in 1879.
139 total views, 1 views today