Named after the former Cluniac Bromholm Priory, near the village of Bacton, Norfolk. It was founded in 1113 by William de Glanville, Lord of Bacton. All that remains is a gatehouse following its suppression in 1536 by Henry VIII. This street like many in the surrounding area is named after a former religious house in a reference to Lesnes Abbey, which gave Abbey Wood its name.
12 total views, 1 views today