Named after the developer Benjamin Ambler who lived in Blackstock Lane. The road was laid out sometime around 1875 but the rate books between 1840 and 1847 make reference to properties under Seven Sisters Road and Blackstock Lane. By 1877 the Directory has it as Ambler’s Road. Ambler also gives his name to local primary school.
15 total views, 1 views today