Named after Sir Edward Scott who inherited the estate first purchased by his family in 1796. Sir Claude Scott, who bought the property, knocked down the existing residence and built his own mansion used by the family for several generations as their country seat. Sir Edward became well known as a breeder of pheasants and often invited King Edward VII to Sundridge Park for weekend shoots. He later sold off much of the estate’s lands for development.
95 total views, 1 views today